If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (513) 422-9200

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration


10/15/2021 (Permalink)

Did you know that SERVPRO has its own line of cleaning products?  

One of our favorite products to use is SERVPROXIDE™. It is a disinfectant that kills 99.999% of virus and bacteria cells when it comes in contact with these cells on hard and soft surfaces. It can be used every day and the best part is that it is not a bleach, so you do not need any protective gear while using it and it.  

This amazing product uses a unique chemical compound called chlorine dioxide, and it has the lowest toxicity rating given by the EPA. It is safe to use around your children, babies, the elderly, and furry friends since there are no fragrance added to it.

If you have any question or would like to schedule an appointment, please call (513) 422-9200.

Other News

View Recent Posts