Is there a lingering musty or unpleasant smell in your home or building? Sometimes, it could be hard to pinpoint where exactly it is coming from.
As experts in deodorization, our technicians will identify the source of the odor and completely remove it. We do not just mask the odor and we do not take any shortcuts. The crew will clean off residues and use sprays or foggers to deodorize various surfaces. They are trained to use different equipment and techniques to tackle different situations (ex. air scrubbers, ventilation box fans, ozone generator, photocatalytic oxidizer, etc.)
At the end of the process the technicians will advise you if there is a need to get your carpets professionally cleaned or if you should invest in HVAC filters or an air purifier system.
SERVPRO of Middletown Springboro has the experience and training needed to get rid of any lingering smells. Call us today- (513) 422-9200
Did you know that SERVPRO has its own line of cleaning products?
One of our favorite products to use is SERVPROXIDE™. It is a disinfectant that kills 99.999% of virus and bacteria cells when it comes in contact with these cells on hard and soft surfaces. It can be used every day and the best part is that it is not a bleach, so you do not need any protective gear while using it and it.
This amazing product uses a unique chemical compound called chlorine dioxide, and it has the lowest toxicity rating given by the EPA. It is safe to use around your children, babies, the elderly, and furry friends since there are no fragrance added to it.
If you have any question or would like to schedule an appointment, please call (513) 422-9200.
Water restoration company
SERVPRO of Middletown Springboro 24-hour emergency service and is dedicated to being faster to any-sized disaster in Clinton County. We can respond immediately to your emergency and have the expertise to handle your restoration or cleaning needs.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any-Sized Disaster
- Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment
Have Questions? Call Us 24/7 – -513-422-1290
Whether your home needs emergency flood damage or your upholstery cleaned, you can depend on us. Our technicians have extensive cleaning and restoration training and can make your property look its best. Learn more about our residential services:
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Mold Remediation
- Storm Damage Restoration
- Cleaning Services
- Building/Reconstruction Services
There's never a convenient time for fire or Water damage to strike your commercial property. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services we have the training and expertise to respond promptly with highly trained technicians to get your property back to business. Learn more about our commercial services.
We are prepared to clean and disinfect your home or business, according to protocols set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We have years of experience in dealing with biological contaminants, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform on a daily basis.
The CDC encourages cleaning of high-touch surfaces such as counters, tabletops, doorknobs, light switches, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, tablets and tables. Other spaces mentioned in the CDC’s guidance for commercial spaces include:
- Kitchen/Food Areas
- Retail Spaces
- Water Fountains
- Sales Counters
- Carpets and Rugs
- Stair Handrails
- Elevator Cars
- Playground Equipment
- Fitness Equipment
The CDC recommends usage of a labeled hospital-grade disinfectant with claims against similar pathogens to the coronavirus. Multiple products in the SERVPRO product line carry the EPA-approved emerging pathogens claims. While there is currently no product tested against this particular strain of the coronavirus, we are following all guidelines as provided by the CDC and local authorities.
Call Today for a Proactive Cleaning
If your home or business needs deep cleaning services, call the experts today – SERVPRO of Middletown Springboro 513-422-9200.
Damage from a storm
What Can You Do To Protect Your Home From Storm Damage?
There are a few things within your control that you can do to your property to help prevent avoidable damage in the event of a predicted storm:
- Ensure movable objects such as garden furniture, bins and ornaments are safely stored away or secure where they are placed.
- Ensure your drains or gutters are clear of debris to prevent blockages.
- Repair or replace any slipped or cracked roof tiles and secure tv aerials. Get advice from your insurance provider regarding temporary repairs and seek professional help for this type of work.
- Try to keep your car sheltered away from trees or other large, and potentially hazardous objects, ideally in a garage.
- Secure loose fences.
- Place valuables and electrical items in high cupboards or on higher floors to prevent damage.
- Store important documents in a watertight bag in a dry, accessible place.
- Make a list of useful numbers you may need, such as your insurer, the council and emergency services.
- Make sure you're indoors when the storm hits and don’t try to repair any storm damage during the bad weather
Knowing your policy
Most commercial properties have a high insurance policy and coverage rate. Does your office have a plan of action in place that can answer all of the questions that your restoration company may ask?
Commercial property policies protect business properties and their contents against loss, like fire, theft, or other physical destruction. These policies may also cover loss of income or an increase in business expenses that result from any of the resulting property damage.
Know if your business has a deductible? Confirm that your insurance company has all vendor information that they may need in order to file a claim.
SERVPRO will work with your insurance adjuster, field rep, and companies site manager that is involved in the claim. We will provide all documentations, photos, forms, labor hours, and estimate to the claim handler.
It is important to know what your insurance will cover vs what it does not cover and if you have multiple insurance polices for different things.
Trauma and crime scene cleanup
No one ever wants to come home to find that someone broke into their home/business. After the police leave the property and release the scene what is the next step?
SERVPRO of Middletown Springboro is here to help! We are certified in cleaning those type of scenes. Will working with your insurance company on the claim or self-paying clients. SERVPRO can be on the scene to assist.
Services our local franchise offer's:
- Crime Scene Cleanup
- Contents/Personal Property inventory
- Emergency Board-ups
- General Construction Repairs (if any interior or exterior damages occurred)
- General Cleaning (carpet/furniture)
We will work alongside you during this time of trauma.
If you have any questions please reach out to our office for assistance at 513-422-1290.
Benefits of Routine Office Cleaning
- Less Employee Sick Days
- Creates a Safe and Clean environment
- Better Employee Productivity
- Gives your Business a Professional Look
- Improves the Overall Health of Employees and Clients.
SERVPRO of Middletown Springboro Professionals offer a wide variety of cleaning services for your business.
- Carpet and Upholstery
- Ceilings, Floors, and Walls
- Document Restoration
- Drapes and Blinds
- Odor Removal
- Trauma and Crime Scene
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned
Our Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward to provide your employees and customers ongoing safety as you operate after the COVID-19 pandemic. As America’s #1 cleanup and restoration brand. We are a emergency services business and we are available 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.
Is your basement flooded?
Cant get someone out today?
Here is what you can do to minimize the damage..
- Early cleanup after your basement floods is not only efficient but also important from a health standpoint. After you are certain the cause of the flood has been repaired you can start the cleanup.
- Before you begin anything, be sure the situation is safe! With flooded basements sometimes comes sewage leaks, structural damage, or electrical hazards.
- If you have a flood contained in a small area, you can use a wet/dry vacuum to remove the water.
- Larger floods require the use of your sump pump. Connect a garden hose to the pump with the opposite end running away from your house and preferably into a storm drain. DO NOT remove all the water at one time. Remove about 1/3 of the water at the time, marking the level each time to confirm the leak has been cared for properly.
Why not remove all the water at once?
- If the flooding in your basement is caused by heavy rain or snow fall, the water pressure in the ground is likely high. The water in your house may be stabilizing your foundation. Removing it all at once can lead to cracks in the foundation.
If you or someone you know has experienced basement flooding, do not wait!
Give us a call today!
SERVPRO of Middletown Springboro
Protect your business from a storm
Have you taken steps to protect your business and employees?
When we experience a thunderstorm they can potentially cause extensive damage to your business. Power outages downed tree limbs, and flooding from rainstorms are all possibilities. SERVPRO of Middletown Springboro has a few preventative steps you can take to ensure you are able to protect your business when these storms happen.
1. Keep Your Lightning Rod Maintained
A lighting rod is a metal rod mounted on a structure and intended to protect the structure from a lightning strike. If lightning hits the structure, it will preferentially strike the rod and be conducted to ground through a wire, instead of passing through the structure, where it could start a fire or cause electrocution. If your business is located in a tall building that may attract lightning, then maintaining the lightning rod can be essential. Have the rod checked annually for damage and ask your certification professionals to verify that it is up to code. If your business is located in an area where lightning is common, it is wise to have the unit cleaned and inspected at least twice a year.
2. Maintain All Trees on the Property High winds can turn tree limbs into projectiles that may shatter your building’s windows and cause serious injury to your customers or employees. Make sure you are maintaining your landscaping so dead branches do not detach and strike people entering your business below. Trimming trees away from your building’s power lines can protect its power source during a thunderstorm
3. Have a Flood Plan in Place Having a flood plan in place can possibly prevent flooding in your business, especially in the case of mitigation services. Contacting SERVPRO of Middletown Springboro before the wet season can be a wise choice because if your building should experience flooding, our team can have help on hand right away.