Recent Before & After Photos

Mold removal


The mold damage at this Location was the result of a leaky pipe. The growing mold infestation was hidden behind a large piece of furniture, so it went unnoticed... READ MORE



Mold mold


Homeowners should always leave mold remediation and restoration to the professionals. We have the hands-on experience and knowledge required to eradicate your m... READ MORE



Mold damage


This local business had a leak that ran down from a leaky sink to the and spread to the walls. The leak slowly caused enough mildew to mold. A leaky sink may no... READ MORE



Mold from leaking pipe


The mold damage at this home was the result of a leaky pipe. The growing mold infestation was hidden behind a vanity, so it went unnoticed until the homeowner d... READ MORE



Kitchen fire started by appliance


Most house fires are not significantly destructive by nature. This one is extremely damaging started by a stove. A professional cleaning and restoration service... READ MORE



Kitchen fire


A home caught fire when a pot was left on the stove unnoticed. Once the homeowner found it they poured baking powder everywhere to try and settle the flames. SE... READ MORE



Minor water damage to a few rooms


A customer was proactive when they suffered from water damage and called out SERVPRO of Middletown Springboro . Our highly trained technicians quickly arrived o... READ MORE



Mold in bathroom


Mold is dangerous and should be handled correctly. SERVPRO of Middletown Springboro has highly trained IICRC certified technicians to ensure the mold will be go... READ MORE



Mold found in closet


Mold damage was discovered in this Towson home during a routine Water damage cleanup by SERVPRO of Middletown Springboro . Mold damage in homes is very lik... READ MORE



Fire


Here is a look at the inside of the fire that occurred in Middletown, OH. This is a before and after photo of the basement where the fire began. With smoke trav... READ MORE